Friday, February 18, 2011

Fat Friday Week 3

Thanks blogger for taking a day to work properly enough to post pictures. Fat Friday post is being posted on salvation saturday instead ;)

I just had my 3rd week weigh in. As previously stated im going to be posting my weight loss on said weigh in days and maybe talk to myself about it ;)

Today was an awesome weigh in. I lost
2.4lbs and surpassed my first 5lbs, for a total of 6lbs in 3 weeks. Since my baby gain I have lost 12lbs.

Week 1- 2.6 lbs
Week 2- 1.0 lbs
Week 3- 2.4

TOTAL 6.0lbs


I'm really happy with the results, considering it was a very big week with Valentines day and eating more chocolate than I should. Thanks Christmas, my chocolate stock is still charged. *shame face*

It's important to remind myself that just because I lost a significant amount of weight the same week I felt like I overate, I can't continue to eat too much junk. That's a pitfall for me and its something im trying to work out and teach myself to use as a treat only.


I have been concentrating on making different meals at dinner as much as possible, and I have cut pasta down from 2x+ a week to once every 2 weeks. That wasn't as hard as I originally worried it would be. Then again, I haven't been to NONNA's house for Sunday dinner in a couple weeks either. Shame Shame. My favourite daily snacks right now are

Cheese
Hummus
Rice Crackers
Apples
Dark Chocolate
Walnuts
Cheerios

It's not uncommon to lose interest in a diet when you have the same meals over and over. I have been eating essentially the same lunch every day, and I change it up once or twice a week. But I'm pretty contented on that front. Breakfast is the hardest part of the day for me because I don't really care for it, and tend to find alot less variety. Thereore, I tend to bomb at breakfast. But im trying my hardest!

Recently I made a feta and turkey omelette with Sundried tomato vinaigrette inside- and treated myself to some toast and jam. I make sure to get my fruit in the morning!



At lunch my go to thing is what I call a "Yummy plate". It's a mix of raw veggies, dips and spreads, crackers, cheese, and sometimes fruit. Its all the same things, but always different...yeah... On days when i'm not really into it or want to leave it as a snack, I make something I haven't had in a while. I also try to make the plate look fun.




Changing it up with some Roasted Tomato soup and Grilled Cheese with Veggies. Or a Greek chicken Salad.









No comments: