Thursday, January 25, 2007

a stroll through our future home

Matt and I took a walk along the 3 acre property we will be moving onto when we get married next year. It was really quite pretty and we found there was even more forest and trail on the property than we originally realized. One of the best things we found was a wooden gazeebo and a fire pit. I had my camera with me so we snapped some shots. Since i rolled out of bed and got in my car i wasnt all primped.




Matt however looks hot all the time so... his pictures are better.
I was bored so i played around with the focus and stuff...I dont care if you dont think its cool, cause i do lol. lol. lol.

1 comment:

Sayne Labs said...

Matt looks cool because he's got his game face on and is in black and white. You could have done that too Ange! Hehehehe. Still need to check that place out with you guys.