Monday, September 25, 2006

TATTOO FROM HELL!


Hmm, i think it's working now....


I've always had a sweet spot in my heart for One Specific Video Game. Super Mario Brothers. All the old stuff brings me that warm and nostalgic feelings. I have 3 tattoos, all of which will get posted over time. My most recent is what you see here, The super Nintendo Mario Star. I had it done last september and i thought it looked awesome. However once it healed i realized it was A) uneven and B) The black outline didn't take on the bottom. So i went back for my free touchup last week, now a year from when i had it done. I thought it looked awesomeeeee. I added red, i sharpened the colour. The outer "crust" came off a couple days ago and....im mad. Im not very happy. The same spot i went to touch up is still toot hin, and doesnt have the same look as the other 4 corners. The yellow barelyyyyyyy took and now it's PEACHY PEACHY. It's supposed to be bright yellow. I'm going to wait one more week to see what happens before I call them and demand another touch up. Because I have had 2 other tattoos at a different parlour and they were perfect from the start. I don't get what the deal is with this new place that is supposed to have this great reputation, and why my tattoo is turning out to look like a flesh wound.

So here is my before and after, sans flesh wound looking pictures.

Side Note: I am the first to admit that these pictures are shit.


No comments: